Archive for February 2016
By the grace of God this year Bombay Orthodox Convention concluded successfully. Around 3000 faithful of Malankara Church from Gujarat, Nashik, Pine and from all over Mumbai city gathered at St Marys Ground, Vashi for the Mega Convention on 28th February.
The eminent Gospel Convention Speaker, Very Rev.Mathai Edayanal Cor.Episcopal was the main Speaker of this year conventions. His Grace Geevarghese Mar Coorilos, the Diocesan Metropolitan presided and His Grace Yuhanon Mar Policarpos, the Metropolitan of Ankamaly inaugurated the convention .
There were special sessions for the kids, Teens,Youth and Elders lead by eminent personalities like Rev.Fr.K.Y.Elias, Rev.Fr.Anish Mathew, Fr.Robins Daniel and Mr. John. Regional conventions were held at St.Gregorios O.S.C for Gujarat region on 25th.February, at St.Paul’s O.S.C for Central region on 26th February and at St Johns O.S.C for Western Region on 27th February.
Dearly Beloved in Christ,
By the grace of God, we are glad to inform you that, the Bombay Orthodox Convention 2016, will be held on 26th, 27th and 28th February, as per schedule mentioned herein below.
Eminent Gospel Convention speaker, Very Rev. Mathai Edayanal Cor Episcopa will be the main speaker of this year Convention.
- Central Region : on 26th February 2016, Friday, 7.oo.p.m to 9.00 p.m at St Pauls Orthodox Church, Powai
- Western Region: on 27th February 2016, Saturday 7.00 p.m to 9.00 p.m at St John’s Orthodox Church, Andheri.
- Diocesan Centre Gospel Convention: on 28th February 2016, Sunday 6.00 p.m to 9.00.p.m at St Mary’s School Ground, Vashi.
- The Gospel Convention and meeting at St Mary’s School, Ground, Vashi will be presided by H.G.Geevarghese Mar Coorilos, the Metropolitan of Diocese of Bombay and inaugurated by H.G.Yuhanon Mar Polycarpos, the Metropolitan and President of OCYM.
- There will be special sessions for Kids, Teens, Youngsters and Elders by eminent speakers from 4.00 p.m to 6.00.p.m
Faithful are requested to attend the gospel conventions and sessions to receive great blessings through the word of God. All are welcome.