Annual General Assembly of Diocese of Bombay postponed from 28th November to 14th December
H.G, Geevarghese Mar Coorilos, the Diocesan Metropolitan of Bombay has informed that the Annual Diocesan General Body Meeting of the Diocese scheduled on 28th November is postponed to 14th December, 2015 (Monday) with the Agenda given below, at 10.30 a.m at Vashi Aramana, under the Presidentship of the Diocesan Metropolitan.
- Prayer&Welcome Speech
- To read the notice Kalpana
- Presidential Address
- To read and Confirm the minutes of the previous Meeting
- To discuss the matters arising out of the minutes
- To present and pass the Annual Report
- To present the internal and the Statutory Auditors reports
- To consider and adopt the accounts for the year 2014-2015
- To appoint the Internal Auditor for the year 2015-16
- To appoint the Statutory Auditors for the year 2015-16
- Implementation of new Pension/Medical/ for priests as per salary commission report 2013.
- To discuss the Episcopal Golden Jubilee of the Late Lamented H.G.Dr.Philipose Mar Theophilus and 40th Anniversary of the Diocese of Bombay
- To discuss the implementation of salary yearly increment 5% increase of salary quota.
- To discuss the vision and mission of the Diocese and mentally challenged children project at Roha.
- To discuss and decide the Tithe collection
- Progress and development of MOCCB
- Any other matter with the permission of the Chair
- Vote of Thanks
- Prayer and Benediction.
The representatives elected from the Parishes to the Diocesan Assembly along with the Vicars are advised to attend the meeting on time. The Priests meeting scheduled to be held on 14th December is preponed on28th November. All priests are requested to attend the meeting on time.