Annual General Body Meeting of Diocese of Bombay will be held on 29th August,2017
H.G.Geevarghese Mar Coorilos Via Kalpana No: 75/2017 inform that the Annual General Meeting /Diocesan Assembly of Bombay Diocese will be held on 29th August 2017 at 10.30 am at VashiAramana under the Presidentship of Diocesan Metropolitan. The representatives elected from the Parishes to the Diocesan Assembly along with the Vicar are advised to attend the meeting on time.
- Prayer & Welcome Speech.
- To read the notice Kalpana
- Presidential Address
- To read and confirm the minutes of the previous Meeting
- To discuss the matters arising out of the minutes
- To present and pass the Annual Report for the year 2016-17
- To present the Internal and the Statutory Auditors reports
- To consider and adopt the accounts for the year 2016-17
- To appoint theInternal Auditor for the year 2017-18
- To appoint the Statutory Auditors for the year 2017-18
- To discuss about the Spiritual Revival Programme and Annual Convention
- To discuss and decide for the new salary scheme of Priests.
- To discuss on Ruby Celebrations, Directory, H G Dr. Mar Theophilus Award
- Highlights of new projects
- Any other matter with the permission of the Chair
- Vote of Thanks
- Prayer and Benediction