PRE-MARITAL COUNSELLING CLASS
The next Pre-marital preparation class of Diocese of Bombay is scheduled to be held on 14th & 15th March 2015.
All those who are preparing to get married in the near future about in six months time should attend the course. Attendance on both days is compulsory for getting “Course Completed Certificate”. All those who desire to attend the course should confirm their attendance on or before 10th March 2014.
VENUE: St Thomas Orthodox Valiapally, Chincholi Phatak, Malad (W)
Date: 14th Saturday and 15th Sunday, March 2015
Time: 9.30 am to 5.00 pm (Saturday), 12.30 pm to 5.30 pm (Sunday)
Contact: Rev. Fr. Thomas Verghese: 9820851959,
Very.Rev.Fr.N.S. Vargis Cor-Episcopa :9819225351,
Rev. Fr.Koshy Alex: 9324090598,
Rev.Fr.Benjamin Stephen: 9765454117,
Rev.Fr.Skaria Varghese- 9869125758,
Rev.Fr.Jacob Thomas : 9869045747,
Rev.Fr.Thomas Chacko: 9823343880
1. Registration fees Rs1000/- per head to cover the course expense
2. Please bring 2 passport size photographs to be affixed on the certificate.
3. Please bring along with you a bible and note book. (writing material0
4. Course certificate is compulsory as per the order of His Holiness Catholicos of the East and the Diocesan to get NOC for the sacrament of marriage.
5. Please contact your Parish Vicars and collect the registration form and fill it and submit it on your arrival.
Yours in His Service